Friday, June 10, 2011

Departure:((

     I am leaving! Reality has set in. When you first start a program you feel like you will be there forever and then at the very last minute time speeds up. I am leaving soon and I am leaving with lessons. I discovered I was good at photography and that has already landed me the lead position of  photographer on my school's award winning news paper. I'm so excited. And I will miss all of my new friends and I think we will stay in touch. We've made plans to do some things so I'm excited. We're all bright people and we have very bright futures you ahead of us. Also special thanks to the people who've helped me. All the professors and students and graduates helped a ton. Thanks so much. :))
                                                               xoxo Justina

No comments:

Post a Comment